Our Taekwondo program is combined with physical literacy & official World Taekwondo (WTF) child development program.
Jeon’s Traditional Taekwondo Classes are FUN and designed to excite little minds through:
- Game based exercises using natural movements
- Achievable Goals and Rewards
- Happiness through gaining a sense of achievement
- Build resilience and improve fitness
- Make new friends and have a sense
Children get to enjoy:
- Simplified stretching and fitness games
- Lots of interactive games that makes them exercise without them even realizing
- Eagerness to demonstrate their kicks, blocks, movement and fitness
- End of term test to next level
"We think it's important to improve children's confidence and provide goal that even the most reluctant child will want to achieve."
Tiny Tiger class - Age of 4-7
Tiny Tiger class focus on early child physical development activities with Taekwondo basic kicks & blocks also breaking skills.
Children & Junior Beginner class - Age of 8 to 15
Beginner class designed for the students who would like to start new journey of Taekwondo. Our instructors introduce the Taekwondo forms called poomsae and basic kicks and breaking skills. Also students will learn the beginner levels of self-defense skills.